Thursday, March 24, 2011

6 things...

The last thing I want to do on this blog is fill it with doom and gloom concerning the recent earthquake here in Christchurch but when I saw prompt 3 in Shimelle's "Blogging for Scrapbookers" class about things that are important to us at the moment I just had to do a layout.
This week has been quite stressful for me especially after the big aftershock on Sunday. I've had very little focus on the everyday things and I found I was quite tense and headachy. I realised it's just a reaction to everything that's happening around us and that eventually life will get back to normal but in the mean time it's been comforting to know there are certain things there for me to help me cope.


*Help in the Kitchen *Coffee and Chocolate *Comfortable Shoes
*A Furry Companion *Our Survival Kit *My Craft Room

So I'm very thankful for these 6 things this week. xx

6 comments:

  1. So glad that these are things that are making your days seem more normal and less stressful. My prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I just found you through Shimelle's class. This is a great post - I love your layout. Sorry for all that you have been going through. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about what you've had to go through! Here's hoping that these favorites help things feel less stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey honey, love the photo mosaic's you are making - tell me which programme you are using when we chat later this weekend. Big hugs sis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout Katy! Hoping all the global weather and earth weirdness settles soon and that all is back to "normal" for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your layout - a lot. It's good to take comfort in everyday things. I hope "normal" comes soon for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete