Thursday, March 3, 2011

Better late than never.

Yes I know it's already March and I should be putting up pictures of my February Document 2011, but hey I think I've got three very good excuses.
First, my divided page protectors were late in arriving, and second, well there was a bit of a blip in my scrapbooking creativity when the quake happened. Third, well I have to be honest and say I didn't mind the third reason at all.... I had to dismantle my craft room to get the mattress in for my guests Shimelle and Ben to stay so I haven't even started February yet. But here's the rest of January anyway.


I haven't "scrapped" the divided pages as such, just popped the photos in with nothing else. I've seen some done from last year that were amazing!! but this is a big enough challenge for me at the moment anyway so I didn't want to over stretch myself and then get cross because I felt I couldn't keep up. (But yes I will put some pretty paper behind those tickets, I promise.)
I love my Highlight page of my niece Holly. It is such a great photo of her on our North Island Christmas holiday.

So there you have it...January.
But wait ... there's more. Remember I said I'd got a few other goodies a while back? Well here they are...

I've been coveting these bits for ages so when I was trying to find the protectors online my credit card just happened to fall onto my keyboard and hey presto! these arrived in due course.

Just look at this gorgeous album...I love love love it!!! Not sure what I'll specifically use it for yet but you can rest assured it will be cherished! I just LOVE Black and White things...any things really, but particularly anything with these "scrolly" designs.

Well that's just about it from me today except I must show you the layout I did on my gorgeous little Pixie cat. It's a Shimelle layout and I'm quite chuffed with it.


(And did you see how I just slipped in that link :-) My dear sister told me how to do it. I clicked the button and figured nothing ventured, nothing gained. So yippee! I've learnt something new today.)
Well it really is time to go so keep creating and be happy. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment