Thursday, March 31, 2011

Don't faint...I'm back on here again!

Yes, I'm afraid the perfectionist in me is trying to catch up with the prompts from BFS. I know I know, it's not "Homework" as such, but I thought to myself if I'm taking this class I want to get the most out of it and do as many of the assignments as possible.

BUT! I have a wee problem with what Shimelle said in prompt 5 about "people like to see photos of the inside of your house". Why? Because you just never know what might be going on at our place so I have to be careful what I photogragh.
Someone can be just looking for their own space and not want photos taken
or they've taken over the whole lounge and you feel you can't disturb them.
Sometimes you walk in on them doing really embarrassing things

and a lot of the time they just will not help keep the place tidy and in order.

So if you don't see many photos of the inside of my home you'll now know it's because certain people just aren't co-operating with me.xx

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful. Very clever.
    I had a cat who could jump to the top of an open door and sit there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee! Stacks of "work to do" papers always make me want to take a nap too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cat, who plays some awesome tricks! I have two cats of my own and they are crazy at times. Thanks so much for following my blog, I'm happy to return the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL wonderful little post there. Bet you've got some great layouts of shots like those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Aren't animals great. Thanks for popping over and following on. Look forward to seeing more of you.
    Lorraine BFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to live in NZ but I live in the UK! Those pics are too funny and what a mini book they would make! Hope you are enjoying BFS as much as I am!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My! Your kitty gets around :) Love your blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know what they say about pets taking after their owners!! I've told you about hanging around on top of curtains!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow those cat pics are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WONDERFUL pictures :) You could have a blog just for your cat :) So funny!

    Thank you for dropping by my blog!! I am also in Shimelles class!! One of my best friends from school now lives in NZ but on the North island. It looks beautiful there! We grew up in England and now he is there and I am in Canada :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My dear, Katy, you had me with the first post I read here about answering the door to a gorgeous man dressed in your morning gown, and now I see this adorable post about your cats and I'm sold. Love your blog and your writing style and wit. I'm a new follower!

    PS: I took Shimelle's BFS class the first time around and haven't been participating much this round. Thanks so much for leaving the comment on my blog. :o) Have fun with the class!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahah! My cats do the same sort of things, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these shots of your cat. How funny! And I love love the background to your blog.

    ReplyDelete