Monday, March 28, 2011

Flowers to say thanks and sorry...

These flowers are to say thank you to all the lovely people who have commented on my blog. I really appreciate it!!! And I'm sorry but I have no idea how to reply back other than to put a comment back on my own blog..... but that just seems plain daft!(LOL)
And they are also to say sorry that I haven't commented on anyones blog yet...or become a follower yet! You see I'm trying to look at everyones blogs through google reader to try and get to know everyone that's doing "Blogging for Scrapbookers" and there are soooo many of us I think I'm getting eye cramp, if that's possible. And after a few very busy days I haven't done any of the prompt's since number 3 and now I'm starting to stress that I'm getting behind (Yes I know Shimelle doesn't want us to stress and just go at our own pace but I'm a bit of a perfectionist and like to do things "right".)
I've already had technical problems so have heaps of questions but I've only just come to grips with the whole "Forum" thing, so that's scaring the pants off me too.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share these flowers with you all and tell you I'm totally inspired by some of the blogs I'm reading, and I will definitely be "following" some of them very soon and making some encouraging comments back. Hope you're all having a lovely monday wherever you are in the world. xx

5 comments:

  1. Katy - this class has no obligations, so whatever you are doing is fine! To get back to those who have specifically left you a comment - click on their name within the comment. It will take you to their profile (assuming they created one) which should list their blog. Then click on their blog and you can get to know a little about your commenter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy - I echo what Cheri said. I'm using google reader to look as often as I can at the blogs out there in the class but I know I can't get around to them all. I'm presuming that if I just keep working through a few each time I can I will, eventually, see most of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's a lovely thought and I think I'm in the same boat as you but I am managing to comment. It is the sheer variety and beautiful inspiration that I am amazed with as I am very new to blogging.
    Thank you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are gorgeous, thank you very much :) I know you say you are a perfectionist but take a breathe and just enjoy casually reading the blogs. No one is keeping tabs on you and it loses some of it's luster if you are trying to work your way through every single one too quickly. I dare to bet even Shimelle has to spread herself around at an even pace :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're doing a great job! you're asking questions that others want answers to, and you're posting regularly to your blog! great job!

    ReplyDelete