Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hmmm, Mundane and Ordinary???

Well, yes I guess my morning ritual of a cup of peppermint tea is pretty mundane. I discovered it 4-5 years ago through a nutritionist friend of mine who assured me it's very good at getting your digestion going for the day.
But what turns this very ordinary morning event into a special moment is the bone china mug I have it in.
You see it's one of a set of two Laura Ashley mugs that I bought in the UK about 6-7 years ago and every time I use them they remind me of the 16 months I lived in England. They are so pretty and they're just right size first thing in the morning....I just love them. xx

4 comments:

  1. which just makes me wish I liked tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog via BFS and so interesting to read about you! I hope you get a chance to come back to the UK sometime, in the meantie enjoy the tea in your 'memory mugs'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like the pretty cup warms your tea just a little bit more...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete