Thursday, March 31, 2011

I am so inspired...


Photo Credit

Well I have read my way through loads and loads of blogs over the past few days and I am overwhelmed by the number of creative women out there .... my hats off to you ladies. 
So my goal at the moment is to soak up as much of this creativity as possible and try and put some of it into my own craft life. Some of the work I've seen is just beautiful and as for the actual Blogs...well they're amazing to say the least.
And on that note I'm off to bed to dream of paper and paint and fabric and flowers and chipboard and cardstock.xx


4 comments:

  1. I agree - I am inspired too with my trips round the BFS blogs - however there is a danger of not having time for craftiness because of all the blog hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, you definitely have to pace yourself. Right before this round of BfS started I did some housecleaning in my Google Reader. I deleted blogs where there hadn't been a new posts in 4 months and ones that just no longer captivated me.

    Cathy,I can't wait to see what all your inspiration brings forth. Be sure to share your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I couldn't agree more. I've discovered so many cool blogs through BFS. I have to set a time limit and get though as many as I can then force myself to stop. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to post for my own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree! It's almost overwhelming the amount of inspiration out there! Thanks for the comment on my site - looking forward to where the inspiration takes you!

    ReplyDelete