Monday, April 11, 2011

Finally some creative time....

Woah!! What a week!! I've been really busy getting the OH"s books up to date for the accountant for the end of year accounts and GST (like VAT). My brain is full of numbers whirling around. I haven't been anywhere near my blog, or anyone elses, for days so I have a lot of catching up to do as I know you will all have heaps of new things for me to read about and see. Can't wait!! And thanks for all the lovely comments from you all. And NO, I'm sorry but I will NOT be posting a pic of what I looked like in my last post.
But I did manage to share some time with a friend who's been here visiting from the North Island. We had a lovely crafty day together and I took this...
And turned it into this....

An easel for displaying and photographing my latest layouts. I just painted it white and added rubons and put together a big blingy flower.

It was a lot of fun to do but I got impatient waiting for the paint to dry. I've had the easel for ages just in it's raw state but got really inspired and therefore must give credit for the idea of decorating it to my sister who showed it on her blog when she made one for a friend.
So all in all a pretty boring week really. I have a few layouts planned for the next few days so next post should be much more interesting. Watch this space.xx

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous ease it looks completely different what a great make over

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a good idea - I think I may snaffle D's and convince her she needs it pimping :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a little Ikea easel which I have never used - painting one to give it an individual look is such a neat idea! You have got me thinking, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute idea, thanks for sharing! Glad you had crafty time with a friend :)

    ReplyDelete